ON VINYL ORDERS
2012/05/03 § Leave a comment
Yesterday I got this in the mail.
For those of us who can’t make out it all, it’s:
- Saddle Creek Summer sampler
- Thank you-note from Sarah
- Cursive and Big Harp stickers (!!)
- Fevers & Mirrors
- Oh, Holy Fools
- There’s No Beginning To The Story
- A Collection Of Songs
- Every Day & Every Night
- Letting Off The Happiness
Yes, I’m pleased. It will be a real hazzle getting them home, though, but whatevz. Like. Kinda. It’s going to work out.
I have also bought myself some other vinyl, in various states of on their way to me
- M. Ward’s A Wasteland Companion (got it the day before I returned to England, so it’s safe back home, played through once and loved instantly. You should definitely give it a listen!)
- Mystic Valley Band’s One Of My Kind dvd and vinyl! And a Team Love tee, cause I can. (This was delayed, so I sent them an e-mail asking them to send it to Norway but haven’t got a reply yet so I imagine this might actually have to stay in Norwich for the summer, and hopefully it’ll still be here when I return for next year. Boo. The tee was for my trip to Spain and everything. Illegal downloading might be necessary for the songs. Joking. Kinda.)
- The Mynabird’s I Want It All-bundle of Generals was ordered today and ships of the 22nd of May, I think. Lots of good stuff, including vinyl and cd and tee and tote bag and and and. Excited!
I am procrastinating from my exam revision. If you hadn’t figured that out, with me posting relatively often here. Oh, well. I have to jump in the shower and do my grocery shopping, and Harry has challenged me to do the 30 day Body Rock challenge, so I actually have to work out. Thumbs up. Have a good day, “y’all”. All my readers. You lovely readers.
I seriously need a procrastination shot. This is getting ridiculous.